Effective immediately, this Minimum Advertised Price policy on all BioMatrix International LLC. (“Biomatrix”), products is established (herein referred to as “MAP policy”).
As used in this MAP policy, “reseller” means any person or entity selling, or assisting in selling, BioMatrix products other than BioMatrix.
BioMatrix has spent decades building strong brand recognition by selling only high quality products. By not adhering to the established MAP policy, a reseller can dramatically diminish or detract from the perceived value of BioMatrix brands and products. The global impact of the internet can cause great harm to any company’s products if they are advertised at prices that will eliminate legitimate retail competition.
The MAP policy only concerns the advertised price of BioMatrix products and does not set or limit the ultimate sales price to any consumer. Resellers may sell BioMatrix products at any price they deem appropriate. BioMatrix only authorizes the use of its name, trademarks, product images and product descriptions in advertisements that include an advertised price that is equal to or greater than the applicable Minimum Advertised Price.
In the interest of protecting both resellers and consumers, it is necessary to abide by the following requirements.
- The Minimum Advertised Price for any BioMatrix’ product shall be no less than the current Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) as published on the BioMatrix website to retail customers; to view the current MSRP for a BioMatrix product, visit https://biomatrixnutrition.com/. This Minimum Advertised Price is established by BioMatrix and may be adjusted by BioMatrix at such time and in such amounts as it may determine at its sole discretion.
- Only authorized healthcare professionals and authorized resellers (“Authorized Resellers”) are allowed to sell BioMatrix products. An Authorized Reseller is someone who maintains and has submitted a current medical license, degree, or certificate or current resellers permit for BioMatrix’ verification and approval. If you are an Authorized Reseller, selling BioMatrix products on your own website associated directly with you is permissible so long as this MAP policy is adhered to. You may not sell BioMatrix products to any person or entity wholesale unless such a person is also an Authorized Reseller.
- You shall not list BioMatrix products on any third-party website (this includes without limitation Amazon, Walmart, ebay, and Overstock).
- This MAP policy applies to all advertisements of BioMatrix products in any and all media, including, but not limited to flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, email newsletters, email solicitations, internet or other electronic media, television, radio, and public signage.
- The inclusion in advertising of free or discounted products, with a product covered by this MAP policy, would be contrary to the MAP policy if it has the effect of discounting the advertised price of the covered product below the Minimum Advertised Price.
- Any strike-through or other alteration of the Minimum Advertised Price is prohibited.
- This MAP policy does not establish maximum advertised prices. All resellers may advertise BioMatrix products at any price in excess of the Minimum Advertised Price.
- The MAP policy does not, in any way, limit the ability of any reseller to advertise that “they have the lowest prices” or, they “will meet or beat any competitors’ price,” that consumers should “call for a price” or phrases of similar meaning as long as the price advertised or listed for the product is not less than the Minimum Advertised Price.
- BioMatrix maintains the right to run a temporary sale at its discretion, and in such case, the Minimum Advertised Price will be the same as the temporary sale price on those particular items for that particular time period.
- If a reseller with multiple store locations violates this MAP policy at any one store location, or on any associated website, then BioMatrix will consider this to be a violation of this MAP policy by the reseller.
- BioMatrix how to increase potency in men naturally reserves the right to cancel any pending orders, restrict future orders, or suspend a reseller’s account for any reason, including if BioMatrix reasonably believes: (i) a reseller has violated the provisions of the MAP policy; or (ii) a reseller intends to violate the MAP policy.
- BioMatrix’ MAP Policy Administrator is solely responsible for determining whether a violation of the MAP policy has occurred, as well as for determining appropriate consequences and sanctions.
- BioMatrix’ sales and marketing personnel, or any other personnel, are not authorized to modify or grant exceptions to the MAP policy.
- BioMatrix monitors the advertised prices of resellers, either directly or via the use of third party agencies or tools. Resellers are expected to provide reasonable cooperation in any BioMatrix investigations regarding possible MAP policy violations. Hindering, obstructing, delaying, or otherwise failing to cooperate with a BioMatrix MAP policy investigation is a violation of the MAP policy.
- The MAP policy will be enforced by BioMatrix in its sole discretion and without notice. Resellers have no right to enforce the MAP policy. Violations of the MAP policy may result in any of the aforementioned sanctions up to and including termination of our business relationship, as well as any available remedies at law
- All questions related to the MAP policy should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The MAP policy has been established by BioMatrix to help preserve and protect the reputation of BioMatrix’ name, brand and products. The MAP policy is also designed to ensure resellers have the incentive to invest resources into services for BioMatrix’ customers.